As you arrive through the ornate wrought-iron gates, New Place never fails to impress. This grade I listed Manor House is a true masterpiece of brickwork: a home that combines Tudor and Elizabethan eccentricities with subtle, modern touches.
Fittingly, the home was commissioned as a wedding gift, designed and built by the famous British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens. He merged the interior of an existing 17th century mansion with his own signature style. The results are nothing short of spectacular. To this day, the mansion remains a place of breathtaking beauty and historic grandeur, but also warmth and personality.
Whether it’s your reception, your ceremony or both, we’ll make sure your day is as individual, exciting and memorable as you have always dreamed.
1. Grade 1 Listed Manor House, set within 32 acres of landscaped parkland
2. Fully licensed for civil ceremonies & civil partnerships with only 1 wedding per day guaranteed
3. A dedicated, experienced wedding coordinator on hand to help with all your unique wedding wishes
4. Dining capacity for up to 110 day guests and 150 evening guests
5. Complimentary Signature Suite for the Bride & Groom
6. 110 bedrooms for your guests to book with a leisure centre on site including a swimming pool
Our all inclusive packages are based on a minimum of 60 / 70 guests and includes the following items:
- Arden Suite room hire and dance floor
- Master of Ceremonies
- Selection of reception drinks
- Three course wedding breakfast to include coffee and mints
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Jugs of iced water
- A glass of toasting bubbly for the speeches
- Cake stand, cake knife & white linen
- Evening buffet for attending guests
- Complimentary signature suite for the Bride & Groom
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom
- 1st Anniversary return stay with dinner, bed and breakfast
- Extra evening only guests are from £15 per person
Additional items can be added to your package as required. Please see our main brochure for all extras.