Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these conditions we refer to www.whichweddingvenue.co.uk also known as WWV or Which Wedding Venue and its database collectively known as “the website” or “we”.
Which Wedding Venue provides its service to you, subject to the following conditions which may be updated from time to time without notice. You are advised to check this page regularly, as terms and conditions of service may change.
By using the website either as a registered user, guest and viewer, you demonstrate that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use or log on to the website.
Access to our Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Using the Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot use the website
- for any unlawful purpose;
- To promote any illegal activity,violence and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- to harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person
- in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
Providing material to Which Wedding Venue
If you provide any material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we want (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons). After posting or emailing your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material (including images) is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales; and
- that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
Listing on the Which Wedding Venue
The prices and the terms of payment for a listing on Which Wedding Venue are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase.
The subscriber understands and agrees that upon purchasing a paid listing for their venue, the listing will automatically renew on the given date of expiration except where the subscriber provides written notice of termination to Which Wedding Venue prior to the expiry date. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate of the original subscription. A listing for one venue cannot be substituted for a listing for another.
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last annual payment made. For instances where a subscriber requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered.
Please Note: Any hyperlinks to external websites included within paid for subscriptions will be non-indexable. To add other types of hyperlinks to the Which Wedding Venue, please contact us.
Which Wedding Venue is a directory and not a wedding planning service, wedding venue or a wedding venue agent.
Information on wedding venue listings is known to be correct at the time of writing and Which Wedding Venue does not take any responsibility for any responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccurate information. It is the responsibility of individual venues to ensure that their listing is up to date and for users to confirm details with the venues directly.
Your dealings with subscribers or venues and any enitity whatsoever as found through this website and this service are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Which Wedding Venue, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of listings you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate, up to date or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations. It is the obligation of the venues to ensure that information is updated and correct.
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Which Wedding Venue website or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
Trademark Information & Intellectual Property Rights
Which Wedding Venue trademarks and logos are trademarks of eCentury Ltd. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Which Wedding Venue Marks.
Which Wedding venue respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your address, email address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be sent via Certified Mail to:
9 Devon Road